Thursday 27 August 2009

Oriental books

On Wednesday evening I was at the Craft Den again, can't get enough of it. They are all such a friendly, happy crowd, it was quite a laugh last night. We were all making a Oriental book from grey board, covering them with red, gold and black oriental papers. The pages were all different sizes and the fronts were folding arch doors lol. Well talk about a challenge, one after the other we kept getting the fronts wrong but in the end they all turned out fine thanks to a very patient Lynne who had designed this book. I had with me a small fold up book which holds 4 ATC's and I had made it using oriental colours (the papers were Basic Grey) red, black and gold and i stamped using Woodware oriental stamps. If I remember rightly I got the idea from a copy of Craft Stamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment