Friday 4 September 2009

2000 LEAGUES ATC


This is an ATC I have made for a monthly swap which I do with friends. In this ATC I am trying to delay the onset of Autumn/Winter. I used Adirondack stonewashed at the top and blended in Adirondack lettuce in the bottom half, stamped with an Elusive Images stamp using different colours of Stazon in strips. To give it some sparkle I have used tiny gems for the sea-horse eye and on the stamped shell, glued an authentic shell in the corner, glittery sand using scattered straw Stickles and cinnamon Stickles on the plant and finally Glossy Accents on the pebbles and strands.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous art work Pat and a stunning resulting atc. I love your art its beautiful
    june x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC, love the colours and the sea horse. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love it. Have a great weekend, Pat. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Pat, beautiful design. Annxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments. I don't have an awful lot of confidence and I take lousy photos but your comments give me the motivation I need.
    love you all Pat

    ReplyDelete