Saturday 5 September 2009

FREEBIE STORAGE


I too made the little box which Joanne Wardle devised to store the free stamps which come with the Craft Stamper magazine. It is a brilliant idea as I never know what to do with them and just throw them in a drawer. This has made me organise them and laminate them. Unfortunately as I was doing this my grand-daughter who is a great fan of the Jonas Brothers (who?) decided to download photos of the group and get grandma to laminate them lol, well what are grandmas for!

I will be making another box of similar dimensions on Tuesday with Ann but this time I will be covering it in metal work, I am really looking forward to this. All the metal work equipment we will be using will be provided by The Craft Den.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the box Pat, love the colours and thee stamping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the box think i'll have to make one for my freebies, x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. They are a great idea, I think we should all make one. I have heard of the Jonas Brothers (I have a 15year old girl). Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete