Tuesday 5 January 2010

So Picturesque







In my neck of the woods it started snowing at approx 7am today and it has snowed non stop until about 5pm and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it's the last we see of it. Unlike some people who have taken advantage of being marooned at home and done some crafting I haven't done any. I took quite a few photos of my dogs playing in the snow and my garden covered in the lovely white stuff just to prove to my husband how much fell today (he's in France). I took the dogs out twice and it took so long walking in the snow and was such hard work that I didn't have the energy to craft but I am going to do some now at 6.30pm.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Pat, I didn't bother to take any, what with me having to trudge to the dentist and doctors in this snow!!!!! It's still snowing like mad here and we're still cut off. Enjoy the crafting.... Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dog looks like he's enjoying the snow. Ours didn't want to go for a walk just play in the garden. It's still snowing here! Happy crafting Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least the little doggies have had fun in the snow now they can snuggle up while you craft!! have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, it is hard walking in the snow. My dogs love it, George, the old one things he's a puppy again when the snow comes! How's the crafting going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snow looks so lovely in photos. Hope your little doggie is nice and snuggled in front of the fire now, while you craft. We got sent home from work at 1pm, but by the time I had walked home, didn't feel like crafting. My Hubby is off to India for work on Thursday for a week. Going to get some done while he's away. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics pat your husband would never belive you if you no proof lol x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Chester is a westie, but really hates being white, so as soon as he has a bath, off he goes to find some muck to roll in. Love him though, he's quite a character. Stewart is going to Delhi and Bombay. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures... I think everyone has loads of snow ones this year...x

    ReplyDelete