Saturday 13 February 2010

PDCC 16


This week seems to have been ATC's galore, I think I have made 6. Here's another one for the Play Date Cafe Challenge, the colours chosen this week are red, silver and lavender. The background of my ATC is a Brilliance ink Pearlescent Lavender. I stamped small hearts using Versamark and embossed with Blonde Moments Silver Lustre on the background. The house using jet black Adirondack ink and 2 frames were stamped on to a piece of old book page which I swiped with a lavender ink pad, cut out the windows and in the house window I have glued a silver heart which is threaded with red ribbon. The two hearts are Tim's Grunge painted with Claudine Hellmuth's Dash of Red. The wording I stamped on to a piece of inked lavender card and mounted on to a silver square. I edged the whole with a Milled Lavender distress ink pad. All the stamps I have used are from Invoke Arts Stamps.

6 comments:

  1. another great atc you don't half rattle them off, crikey pat you must be up all night x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beleive you can make sooooooo many!! but they all look fab, so much detail on such a small piece of art!! Hope you have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at these ATC'S. They have all got so much detail in them. Love the hearts on this one. Went to Craft Den today and Lynne gave me your card. Opened it early, sorry. Love it, loved it when I saw it on your blog. Thank you very much for thinking of me. I will save it with all the other hand made ones I've got. Hope to see you soon. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun entry for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge.

    Love how you made each of the colors work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Atc. You are definately on a roll!

    Happy Valentine's Day. Love Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, I love it Pat. Hope to see you soon. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete