Monday 22 February 2010

PRETTY PINK


This is a canvas I have done for a swap at the Cubby Hole Cheshire. This month we were asked to produce a set of nine inchies and mount on card, canvas, whatever but the theme had to be love and romance, so here's my interpretation. I am not into Valentine, pink or pretty so this was quite a difficult one for me plus I did not have any INCHIES, I had to go and buy some new stamps. The hearts I have used are not exactly inchies but they fitted my 1"squares of Blonde Moments paper, all the stamps I have used are from Paper Artsy. I painted with Tim's Dabbers and collaged the 6"x6" canvas with torn music sheets. I used a few of 7 Gypsies rub ons here and there. Using double sided I placed the 3 strips of lace all the way round, stamped the hearts with Versamark and embossed with Blonde Moments Sugar Lilac Lustre the same for the wording "Amore" fixed them on to the lace with Bostick. I cut out a Blonde Moments heart and placed one of Tim's Spinners over the middle and fixed with a brad then used Glossy Accents to highlight the edge of the heart. I made a 3 tier row of flowers and attached with Bostick and the same for the red heart pin. Now the difficult part, packing and posting to Crewe.

4 comments:

  1. Love the canvas Pat it's everything I love "Hearts & Pink" what a fab combo!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. It's beautiful. I love pink. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pat...came across your blog ...blog hopping! So chuffed .... it was my theme at the Cubby Hole this month...so glad you are taking part - cannot wait to see it in the flesh. I am going to pop your blog into my list. Lovely blog and beautiful work! Lovely to "meet" you. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a really bus ybe eat the moment, can't keep up. This is wonderful, I love pink, my favourite colour,very creative. xx

    ReplyDelete