Saturday 3 April 2010

April at last


Here they are my April pages for the Art Calendar challenge, better late than never. I finished it just before midnight last night and my March completed pages will be on Flickr later when my Grand-daughter gets out of bed and will up load it for me. My April pages have the theme "April in Paris" and "Rain drops keep falling on my head" which is a French song and also relates to "April Showers" which I hope we don't have too many of. Using a white Ink Essentials pen I have drawn rain drops between my squares and over Tim's little man with brolly.

9 comments:

  1. oooh la la Pat! Lovely layout and pages and great spring colours.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Pat. :D I love your theme.

    Have a super weekend.xx
    I think you might be right about the Easter bunny calling tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Pat. The colours are so fresh, and the raindrops are just right for April. You are very talented. Have a lovely easter. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely colour scheme. A lot of us have used unbrellas this month - i think that says something about British weather - or the fact that us Brits are obsessed with the weather! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fresh layout Pat!!! and the addition of the umbrella and loads of raindrops!!!! Real April theme xx Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the french inspired page so springy x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat this is gorgeous! Do you know, I've realised that most everybody else in this challenge works with a theme for their pages - me (must be something I'm missing!) I just paint and go with the flow! no particular idea of a theme....better get my thinking cap on for next month eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those spring colours Pat. Lovely page.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous base for your April journalling :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete