Thursday 1 April 2010

Art Journal Circle




I am a member of a group at AFTH who have organised a Circle Journal so far there are 12 of us. We were all given a journal by Dyan and are resposible for completing a double page spread in our own journal, decorating the front cover, the inside page with name and snail mail addy and the back page is organised for each person to sign and date as the pages are completed. There is no theme we can do whatever. Here are 2 pages I have done in Olive's and Clare's journals so you 2 look away now.

9 comments:

  1. Love these pages! Re your comment on my WOYWW - the aussie accent refers to Rolf Harris - when I was a kid, he used to have a tv programme where he painted these huge canvases and used to ask "can you see what it is yet" so it's kind of become a catchphrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the journal pages. I see a touch of Dina Wakley here! And love what you did with the Stampotique stamp. I've just read the comment above - I remember Rolf Harris saying that!! Now, where's your calendar page?! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! Fantastic art work, they will be thrilled to bits with them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both stunning Pat. You should be very pleased with them. I would love to receive them. :) The colours are stunning. Thank You for sharing your inspiration.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Queen of Grunge!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant pat, looks like you are enjoying this type of craft. x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh both pages are fab Pat - they've got texture and painty splodges and everything! The girls will love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  8. uhhh thats awsome!!! i cant wait to get my grubby little paws on my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are ace, a bit of you in a bookfor them, just what I wanted. x

    ReplyDelete