Friday 30 April 2010

I'M HERE AGAIN



I suppose you have been wandering what has happened to me, on the other hand maybe you haven't lol:). I have been leaving the occasional comment on blogs but I have been so lacking in time I haven't done much in the way of crafting either. Next week is going to be worse as I am scheduled to work 3 full days reception class teacher is on a course so yours trully is covering for her, all good fun.
I managed to make these 5 ATC's for a swap on Chrissy Rollins ATC Club. You make 5, keep one and send in the other 4, this months theme was "Vintage". I have also managed to prepare my pages for the Art Calendar organised by the very talented Kate (The Kathryn Wheel). You can see the colours I have chosen but I have yet to put it all together, so pages maybe posted later today.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, great journal spread - I've started mine but my head is elsewhere so will have to go back to it later! I love your vintage ATC's...but I bet you end up with a dilema - which one will you pick to keep! :) Thanks for your lovely comment earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours on the page are lovely I also like the stamp at the edges, the vintage atc's are great too so your time has been well spent x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat oooh your journal pages are scrummy. Love the colours & those new stamps look brill so do your Atc's. Have fun next week. I'm off to nursery for a stay & play session on Tuesday boy I'd forgotten how small the chairs are!!
    Enjoy your bank holiday weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those ATC's. I wouldn't know which one to keep. The stamps on the Journal are gorgeous. I may have to get those. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage atcs and your pages are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ATC's Pat, love those stamps. The colours on the journal pages are lovely, great minds think alike, you've used same colours as me, lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous ATC's Pat!!! Would want to keep them all they are all so lovely. Love the colours of your journals pages!! Just think of the extra pennies you will have to spends on your goodies!!! lol Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ATCs. Hope I get one! S x

    ReplyDelete