Friday 9 April 2010

Something Completely Different Wk 46


There is a new challenge over on Something Completely Different, one of the design team Ang has chosen the letter "B". My entry is an ATC with the letter B in the foreground and the words Breathe and Believe around the edge. I used Distress Inks to colour the background before stamping and for the stamping I used Archival Coffee. Using my Crop-a Dile I punched a hole and inserted a square eyelet then threaded one of Tim's idea-ology charms with the word "Breathe". I actually made this for my son who is into some type of alternative medicine involving "Breath work" and I always make a copy of all my ATC's so this one is mine and I thought it was appropriate for the challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Wow great ATC, love the stamping and colour

    thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my all time fav stamps love this. THank you for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Pat :) I usually check out at least the next post down on people's blogs but must have just forgotten.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this "B" stamp - lovely atc and love the addition of the philosophy tag - thank You for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh Pat - a bit of 'deep' thinking with this one. I love the fancy 'B' and the thoughts behind your take on the challenge... me - i'd have been so unoriginal and done butterfly or something!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very original Pat. Great thinking. :)
    Thanks for joining us over at SCD this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Pat really original and unique... love it :D
    hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great B. Thanks for making 2 for SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete