Tuesday 6 April 2010

A Tag Box




I saw this cute chip board box by Kaiser Crafts and just had to have it. It holds standard size tags. Before assembling I gessoed the whole box, painted the inside with Claudine's Traditional Tan and the outside with her Charcoal Black. I then put it all together and covered the outside panels with Graphic 45 papers, and made a round tag using one of my round Nestabilities and the label from another Nestabilities. I stamped the word Tagz supplementing the S for a Z not a spelling mistake lol:)

3 comments:

  1. ooh how cute, i love this box!!! great idea having a box to keep your tags in :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Pat....and useful too!! A rare combination!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great Pat and would hold a good few tags ;)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete