Tuesday 6 April 2010

Whatever


The challenge this week over on Something Completely Different is the letter "W" to interpret how you wish. My "W" is in the word Whatever, all the stamps are from Stampotique Originals apart from the arrow which is a Bo Bunny. I mounted a piece of spotty My Minds Eye paper on to white card, cut a smaller piece of white card which I coloured using DI's and sprayed with water, attached this to the card by machine stitching in white. The image was stamped on to a piece of card I coloured using Old Paper DI and painted over with Moon Glow's Starburst Stains which has given it an iridescent look. The word was stamped on to the same card but cut out using a Nestabilities label and mounted with foam pads. I stamped the "bla bla"using black Archival, the arrow too.

8 comments:

  1. Pat, I love this, its so grungy. I really like these stamps the colours great too x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece of work Pat, I just love these stamps. Love the use of the Moon glow stains. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pat Love It!!! Love the background and the stitching but the image is just fab!!! Chanelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol reminds me of my daughter a few years ago "whatever" - great take on this weeks theme Pat - thanks for joining us at SCD hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing blah blah about this beauty Pat! Very gorgeous! x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do like whatever as an idea for w. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab....great fun....love the whatever!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Whatever' goes so well with the image ;)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete