Saturday 11 September 2010

FOR A CHANGE

Here are 2 cards I made this week at the Craft Box Elsecar (near Sheffield). For the first card we used DIs Shabby Shutters, Broken China and Vintage Photo. The image is one of Tim's stamps which we embossed using one of Ranger Distress Powders. The grassy flowery stamp at the bottom edge was stamped and then Perfect Pearls brushed over to give a sheen. The second card again we used Vintage Photo DI. The 2 side panels are stamped with a script and ribbon attached, the right hand side panel should have a bow attached but I didn't want one so later I may attach one of Tim's idea-ology pieces or a flower. My favourite of the two is the bird one.

4 comments:

  1. Both very pretty cards Pat. You must be pleased. :) Great choice of images & your backgrounds are just super. Wishing you a lovely Sunday. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, love the colours, beautifuly done backgrounds x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, love the blending of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are lovely, I love the way you've blended the colours. It's nice sometimes just to do something different. xx

    ReplyDelete