Friday 7 January 2011

LOVE

Another journal page in my small Moleskine and once again using Octopode Factory Images. These images are drawn by Lily Chivers and I just love them in the same way as I love all things Stampotique, they are so quirky Some people see me as a and I quote "sweet, quiet, mild mannered person"and are amazed that I like quirky grungey stuff but I do. The background is painted using "Amsterdam" acrylic paints which were recommended by Dina Wakley. I sprayed the background with Crafty Notions silver spray. The black and white border is computer generated, just a row of x. The sentiment is one of Dyan's Downloads from AFTH, she is so good at coming up with these brilliant sayings. All the other bits and pieces are from Octopode.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page, love those images, and I adore the colours you've used, love it all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    gorgeous pages Pat - this and prev post. Love the images and the paints look fab ;-) I love your January pages for the 365 journal too. Mine are just waiting for the daily squares, think I may try different colours for them like you've done.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wording Pat and the colours are just lush!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "sweet mild mannered person"..!!! Lol, appearances can be deceptive and goes to show you dont have to be as outwardly insane as me to appreciate "wierd things"... see you soon, I hope xxx

    ReplyDelete