Wednesday 16 February 2011

THE EYES AGAIN

I seem to have a thing about eyes at the moment and I appear to be in a negative phase. This actually is 2 seperate journal pages but I have done them side by side. The painted background is with Dyan's range Dylusions. I have used gel medium through a flower stencil, painted a piece of bubble wrap with white paint and stamped on the page, splattered here and there with black paint and used an old credit card to make some splodges here and there. The border is a mixture of downloads from various people and the images are from Tumble Fish Studios apart from the head and hat of the man which are from Dyan's downloads. Even though the sentiments are negative I was quite pleased with the look of the background on these pages which again is in my A5 Moleskine. Now I must fly as I am working today byeeeeee.

9 comments:

  1. Stunning pages, both are really well constructed and the colours are brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous pages Pat. Love all the vibrant colours. Have a good day at work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. two stunning pages like lynne says fab colours x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh Pat. Stunning pages. The colours are so uplifting. WOW!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pages and prev ones Pat. Dont think the prev ones are TOO busy, they are busy but look great.
    Ooh I'm reading something into these Pat LOL don't think they're negative, just showing a little frustration I think - just call me Freud hahaha
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little something on my blog for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pages Pat - and your last one too (don't know how I missed that one!) I'm drawn to eyes too because you know what they say - 'the eyes are the window to the soul' so you can tell a lot about a person through their eyes...hope mine don't look shifty hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pages - the colours are fab. I like the look of the two different pages side by side :-)

    ReplyDelete