Friday 26 August 2011

THE BOOK MARK CHALLENGE SDC 37

This is my entry for the Stampotique Designer Challenge . The challenge this week was set by the lovely Kate of the Kathryn Wheel fame, she chose a book mark. Take a look at all the lovely book marks made by the DTs over at Stampotique. As it is the 2nd challenge of the month Stampotiques own stamps must be used that is easy for me as I have so many of them. So I decided on Weasel as he has a sign where I was able to write the word Books. I coloured him with Cosmic Acrylic Drawing Inks. The background is water colour paper sprayed with Dylusion inks through stencils and I stamped the word READ around the edge as a border, I used Stampotique Alphabities to stamp the words using black Archival. I hope you like my book mark.

19 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love the sign - v clever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful bookmark, gorgeous colours and I like the sign xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Pat. Have a great weekend Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and great lettering! Sarah and I were saying we like this challenge so may join in! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow! Leaving here at 7.40 to pick Sarah up but don't think we'll make it for 9!!
    Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I love this bookmark. Weasel is so good for all sorts of things. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bookmark with all those colours! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge # 37.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bookmark Pat!! I love the lettering...definitely another must have!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bookmark! Love the colours and Weasel fits in so well. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. super pretty bookmark. love the stamp! thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. great bookmark. like your choice of the font that you used and your combination of background colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it. As Carol says the font is gorgeous, and I love the grungy background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great, Pat! You have even introduced me to a new set of stamps I now have to have - love those alphabitties!! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Stampotique this week!
    Val ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colourful background that sets of Weasel and his sign perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Weasel is one of my favourite characters, love your bookmark and all the colours:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this - gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous artwork Pat. I just LOVE Weasel! Beautiful.xx

    Sorry it's taken me so long to call..promise to catch up soon.

    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Weasel and his little sign with BOOKS in it! Fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful background and great image.

    ReplyDelete