Saturday 3 September 2011

AUGUST FINISHED SEPTEMBER BEGUN


I am not as in advance this month as I was with August pages but at last here is September ready to go. I chose an Autumn theme for this month with lots of leaves here and there. I punched small leaves from an old book page, that the lovely Kate gave me, for the days of the week. Kate of course is the organiser of the Art Calendar, you can see what it is all about over on her blog the Kathryn Wheel. I painted the background using Paper Artsy Fresco acrylic paints, the journal squares are from Basic Gray an Autumn selection of papers. The leaves are from Dylusions "Around the Edge" The little trees and the September are rub-ons. Finally I stamped the mushrooms and Gog Lin which can be bought from Happy Daze.

14 comments:

  1. 2 great pages, love your mermaids and colours for August and the idea of leaves for September is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those September leaves are awesome. I love how you carried them to the days of the week, too. Very warm, rich colors for September. And I like the quote, too.

    You write a LOT in a small space. I'm really impressed. I must write too large because I'm always writing off the little square. Great job with your August pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat, love your pages...I'm really behind now and very busy playing catch up! S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pages...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors for September. Have fun filling it in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic pages Pat, lovely colours you've used for September and my favourite Autumn quote too! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous colours and beautifully decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages- I just love gog Lin perched at the top like that! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your pages. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pages, love the colours you have used for september x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Add me to your long list of admirers! Beautiful color and eye candy. Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete