Wednesday 18 July 2012

AN ART JOURNAL PAGE

I did this page in my large A3 journal, I don't like this journal the paper is not very good all the paint and inks seep through to the other side but Dyan said not to abandon it but glue pages together so I am doing this and trying to complete this journal quickly so you maybe in for a lot of journal posts.
I used Dylusion inks, stencils, stamps, paints and quote. The borders are Dylusion and Stampotique and the image is from a magazine. I used a Posca pen for the dots. I quite like this page now it is finished, hope you do.

6 comments:

  1. So disappointing when you get a book and its rubbish to work on! Good on you for keeping up with it! I abandoned my rubbish paper journal.

    Love this page, colours are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, love the doodling, really makes the page pop xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its great, love the colours and how it goes in a kind of panel style, the flowers finish it of perfectly.

    I agree Pat, time does fly!

    Take care hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT!! Love the bg-colours!

    xx Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perseverance pays off Pat :) This page is gorgeous, lovely colours and a great image too :D x

    ReplyDelete