Saturday 10 November 2012

MEN IN A BOX

Another double page spread in my A3 journal Men in a Box. This page started life as a mop up page, I am really pleased how it turned out. I had mopped up some orange and blue paint at some stage and yesterday I sprayed through stencils with  Dylusions ink spray in Navy blue, the chicken wire stencil I sprayed with Dylusions Amber. I stamped here and there using Archival coffee and a Tim H stamp. The borders are stamped in Archival Cobalt blue and again using Tim's border stamp. You may think the magazine image is too near the top of the page but I made a big mistake with the top border so needed to cover my sloppy stamping. I have placed strips of Washi tape here and there, stamped white circles and used an old credit card to make some white splodges. When I saw the magazine image I knew straight away what quote I could use with it. Hope you like my page.

6 comments:

  1. I like this one, the colours are gorgeous and the page is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...:-) S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Pat. Like the addition of the washi tape :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great journal spread. I love the colours and texture, and such a cool theme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab page Pat, great colour scheme too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete