On Saturday I made a little book using fabric for the covers. I attached, by machine sewing, a piece of cream linen to the front and back covers which were cut from card and then I made a fabric collage for both front and back using pieces of material, lace, buttons and felt, everything was attached using the sewing machine. I covered the inside covers with a piece of Gelli Plate art and the handmade pages were made from recycled cotton rag. This was a first attempt, I am quite pleased with it but hopefully the next one will be better as I hope to gather more appropriate embellishments and fabric. I am sorry but my photos are the wrong way round they were correct until I uploaded them to my blog, I don't know why it does this, however, they should be vertical not horizontal.