Friday 6 December 2013

FLYING TIME

OMG time really does fly I can't believe we are into December already, when you are a child time goes real slow but as an adult it's too fast. I actually had my calendar page ready on time but haven't had time to post it until today, it's my busy social life which interferes with getting things done in fact I ran out of time and did this page really quickly I'm not mad keen on it but it will have to do. I have been with Kate's challenge
from the beginning and have kept up so I am quite proud of that. I always think I will take my time and do things properly with lots of planning but............... Well here it is Christmasy if nothing else.

6 comments:

  1. Wow your December page is stunning!! I'm debating on how to do mine; I do have an idea, but haven't quite decided yet. I want to catch up so I can start the new year being on time for a change LOL! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and Christmassy like it lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely page Pat, it's very apt for December. We'll done for keeping up. I've still to catch up but as you say...no time, too busy sewing lol. See you on Wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous, Christmassy journal spread. What's not to like? Sorry, it's taken me this long to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi pat wow this is lovely! The christmas trees look lovely and I love the red washi tape :)
    Have a lovely day
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas, Pat, and best wishes for 2014. Jx

    ReplyDelete