Monday 17 February 2014

JOURNAL SOUP

Hi everyone, here is my first journal page for Journal Soup organised by the lovely Kate aka the Kathryn Wheel. If you want to know more about it then just pop along to Kate's blog where you will find the details or on Face Book.
The background consists of torn strips of black and white paper and strips of masking tape all to give texture. I coated the majority of the page with Gesso and pressed a piece of card into it to give added texture, when it was dry I sprayed Dylusion inks.
I used Dyan's ghosting technique through a Dylusion stencil and sprayed through the stencil too I stamped on to the page with Dylusion stamps "Basic Backgrounds". The images and borders were I think from Tumblefish Studios. I used my Portfolios around the images,circles and computer generated quotes to give yet more texture. I am quite pleased with this page I may later add more to it but for the moment I am happy with it.

2 comments:

  1. Great page Pat, made me smile - just love those colours and the fun images! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete